Friday, December 2, 2011

Awesome Testimonials ~ Vegas Cine Fest ~ Filmmakers Jesus Galindo & Jose Mendoza Jr. ~ Movie "ADDICTED"


Awesome Testimonial ~ "As I think about my experience regarding the 2011 Vegas Cine Fest, a smile comes over me. Maria and Philip Marcus made my partner, Jose and I, feel welcome from the start. From the first moment of meeting, Maria was attentive and bubbly. I felt like I've known her many years. And to my surprise, she actually REMEMBERED my film, Addicted! I was happily impressed.

And then I had the pleasure to meet her husband, Philip Marcus. He was more calm and collected. He treated us like we were celebrities. He was attentive to our questions and was also looking out for us to attend panels, which were informative and revealing.

As cliched as it might sound, I had a blast! I networked with other filmmakers, I met John Landis, I enjoyed talking to the volunteers. I enjoyed meeting Ghen Long and saw some really good movies. What more could I ask for? I know, I want to do it again!

Once again, thank you Maria and Philip! I wish you the  best for future Vegas Cine Fests and hopefully we can be a part of that!  - Jesús Galindo & Jose Mendoza Jr. ~ Galindo Productions, Movie "ADDICTED".
Jesus Galindo & Jose Mendoza Jr. at "Vegas Cine Fest" 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment