Sunday, December 4, 2011

Vegas Cine Fest ~ Awesome Testimonial ~ Marc Anthony Ruiz ~ WINNER Cadillac Commerical


Awesome Testimonial ~ Marc Ruiz ~ Commercial Winner "Cadillac" ~

When my commercial was selected as an official selection I was honored to be part of this year’s line up at Vegas Cine Fest.  I have heard of this festival from others and it does not disappoint!  It is a very exciting event with great founders, wonderful staff and volunteers, and amazingly professionally distinguished honored guests.  The award ceremony was considerably intricate and only dwarfed by the thrill of getting to win and share a stage with such wonderful filmmakers.  A festival in the heart of Vegas only adds another layer of entertainment and networking that makes this festival that much more of one to participate in! It is a wonderful festival with dedicated founders and I only hope I can get such an experience and opportunity again!

No comments:

Post a Comment